Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Orientation in Miami

Orientation for the day in Miami just ended, and now nine of the students are sitting on the lobby couch blogging, Facebook updating, tweeting... some are complaining about how slow the Internet is haha. Today we arrived between noon and four, and sat at the dining room and ate lunch. People are from all over! The plane ride here was pretty uneventful. A little girl was shocked that I was traveling all by myself. She thought that was pretty impressive. Getting off the plane, I kind of followed the mob to baggage plane but I think I took the roundabout way, which meant getting on a shuttle and up two flights of escalators and down two flights of escalators. The orientation at the hotel involved some ice breakers, some rules, and a really nice dinner. I met one other girl going to Formosa. Our flight leaves around midnight tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice flight. We are finally getting a wee bit of rain. Without you to focus on, the turkeys are terrorizing Jenny and Percie. Perhaps it is time for A Vermont asado.

    ReplyDelete